Windows 10 seeing "Hello Sensor"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. My old windows 8.1 laptop could see "Hello" device no problems and I even managed to write a c# program to take pressure readings. Now windows 10 will not see the device. BLE is working as the laptop can pair with my windows 10 phone and  that phone can see "hello"

Note: This thread hasn't helped https://community.broadcom.com/thread/6000?q=windows%2010

0 Likes
1 Solution

I was able to scan the "hello", request you to verify the bluetooth driver on your laptop is functional.

pastedImage_0.png

do you know which bluetooth module you have on your laptop ? also did you install the WIDCOM driver ?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone?

(I've ordered a Broadcom BLE dongle to try that but I'm only half expecting it to work.)

0 Likes

Others have reported issues with Windows 10.  The applications team does not use Windows 10 internally, but our SVT team uses Windows 10 to test the installer/associated install process.

jaeyoung on the applications team is trying to see if we can purchase a Windows 10 machine to recreate the problem, but this could take some time.

Maybe others users have gotten this to work and can comment.

I was able to scan the "hello", request you to verify the bluetooth driver on your laptop is functional.

pastedImage_0.png

do you know which bluetooth module you have on your laptop ? also did you install the WIDCOM driver ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry guys.... The "new" laptop wasn't BLE enabled, just bluetooth. Basics.