wiced_rfcomm loss of connection

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrYa_4592711
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted

Hello,

I am using WICED SDK 6.4 for 20706. The application is HFP audio gateway. Created out of the demo hci_audio_gateway. Testing against Jabra Boost v1.1.0. On some occasions when I power off the headset and power on, the peer initiated rfcomm is getting disconnected at some point during the AT cmd-responses. This occurs almost 50% of the repetitions when tested against with this specific model of the headset.

The callback  wiced_bt_port_mgmt_cback_t reports these messages as a server:

Satus = 19, Port Handle: 0x0001

On the occasions I see the Success, HCI traces are showing following order of RFCOMM channels:

When Headset is powered up:

• Signalling Channel Open
  • AG Channel Open

When peer is powered down:

• AG Channel Close
  • Signalling Channel Close

On the occasions the SDK callback wiced_bt_port_mgmt_cback_t reports Status 19, I see the following order of HCI traces.When Headset is powered up:

• Signalling Channel Open
  • AG Channel Open
  • Signalling Channel Close

I suspect that coinciding with the above signalling channel close callback reports status 19. Can anyone comment what may be an issue?

Thankyou
Praveen

0 Likes
2 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Will the problem with all the headset. Or it only happens with some specific headset?

Is this a common problem or compatibility problem?

0 Likes

On this specific headset, it is highly repeatable (~50%). Whereas with other headsets cannot say for sure, seen atleast once with Jabra Talk25.

0 Likes