Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Francesco,

Please check if you are getting PRD_EVENT. If not, then FPGA is not sending the data to FX3. Please make sure hardware connections are ok and also make sure that data is sent to FPGA when you performed OUT transfer.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Francesco,

EDITED:

The error 997 is the timeout error which, in the case of BULK IN transfers, occurs when the data is not committed to USB socket.

Please let me know if you are using the default FX3 firmware and the FPGA code attached with the application note.

Please confirm if you are following the steps mentioned in section 11.5.1 of the application note AN65974

For checking the Producer events, please enable the debug prints in the SlFifoAppThread_Entry function

/* Print the number of buffers received so far from the USB host.

CyU3PDebugPrint (6, "Data tracker: buffers received: %d, buffers sent: %d.\n",

glDMARxCount, glDMATxCount);

Try doing the data transfers as mentioned in section 11.5.1 of app note and share the UART debug prints

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
frba_4674376
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

Hi Hemanth , thanks

thern in my test case I'm usung teh SP605 evaluation board and cypres usb3ki-003 , I download the firmware of application AN65974 on USB3 and on FPGA .

For endpoint bulk ut Transgfer in LOOPBACK example is work  , baut when I press Trnsfer in I have error code 997

Let me know  how can test PRD_EVENT.

BR.

Francescotest1.jpg

0 Likes

Hello Francesco,

EDITED:

The error 997 is the timeout error which, in the case of BULK IN transfers, occurs when the data is not committed to USB socket.

Please let me know if you are using the default FX3 firmware and the FPGA code attached with the application note.

Please confirm if you are following the steps mentioned in section 11.5.1 of the application note AN65974

For checking the Producer events, please enable the debug prints in the SlFifoAppThread_Entry function

/* Print the number of buffers received so far from the USB host.

CyU3PDebugPrint (6, "Data tracker: buffers received: %d, buffers sent: %d.\n",

glDMARxCount, glDMATxCount);

Try doing the data transfers as mentioned in section 11.5.1 of app note and share the UART debug prints

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes