PSoC Designed---CapSense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xiha_4819631
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

hi,

now i use the PSoC Designed develop the CY8C20X34 capsense model ,this is i first use this IDE.

when i build the prj ,it show:

lib/csa_emc.asm

!E CSA_EMC.inc(19): no such mnemonic 'Wizard_was_not_called_after_place_rename_configuration_change_or_update_Open_Chip_Editor_open_Wizard_press_OK_button_and_generate_project'

make: *** [lib/obj/csa_emc.o] Error 1

make: *** Deleting file `lib/obj/csa_emc.o'

CE_9_TuningCSAEMC_withCY8C20x34 - 3 error(s) 0 warning(s) 18:00:50

what is "Wizard_press_OK_button",where can find it?

how to do?

Thanks & Regards-

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly select the CapSense block in the chip editor, or select it from the Workspace Explorer. It will be present in <Your Project>[Chip], then "Loadable Configurations", then <Your Project> User Modules, then the CapSense CSA_EMC User Module. Select this User Module. Right click the mouse, and you can see CSA_EMC_Wizard. Click to activate the wizard.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Kindly select the CapSense block in the chip editor, or select it from the Workspace Explorer. It will be present in <Your Project>[Chip], then "Loadable Configurations", then <Your Project> User Modules, then the CapSense CSA_EMC User Module. Select this User Module. Right click the mouse, and you can see CSA_EMC_Wizard. Click to activate the wizard.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes