Linker issue using Modus Toolbox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RoHe_4796991
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

Hello.

I have a simple program, consisting of one c file, that exercises the SPI bus on the CYW20706. I'm using Modus Toolbox. The program seems to compile fine, but when linking gives me errors I don't really know what to do with. See the image below.

pastedImage_3.png

Do I need to adjust the makefile or .mtb files in order to get this project to link?

Also, the online Wiced BT SDK says that for SPI initialization, INPUT_PIN_PULL_UP is 0x0400. However, if you open the declaration for wiced_hal_pspi_init in wiced_hal_pspi.h, this pull configure is a U08. Therefore, I get compile warnings when trying to use INPUT_PIN_PULL_UP. How do I fix this?

pastedImage_4.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Please try to paste the logs in text for better debugging?

And linking issues are often related to libraries. Open Libraries Manager and check whether incorrect versions of libraries are used, or whether some libraries are missing.

Best regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RoHe_4796991
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

Uint8 for pull config shown below

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Please try to paste the logs in text for better debugging?

And linking issues are often related to libraries. Open Libraries Manager and check whether incorrect versions of libraries are used, or whether some libraries are missing.

Best regards

0 Likes