Recording current and capturing data

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RyNo_4520246
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to log and export voltage and current over the duration of a capture? I need to pull the data into a separate tool for correlation to events and analysis.

I've tried to use the graphical representation in the tool but it's very difficult to manage / navigate over a long test.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Assuming that you are referring to EZ-PD Protocol analyzer utility and not debugging on a runtime , you can easily export the corresponding voltage and current values along with the logs in the required software (either worksheet or word file). If you are wiling to access every row, I suggest you to use an excel sheet and carry out the necessary further analysis.

I hope I have answered your question.

Please revert back if you face any difficulties while carrying out the same.

Regards

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Assuming that you are referring to EZ-PD Protocol analyzer utility and not debugging on a runtime , you can easily export the corresponding voltage and current values along with the logs in the required software (either worksheet or word file). If you are wiling to access every row, I suggest you to use an excel sheet and carry out the necessary further analysis.

I hope I have answered your question.

Please revert back if you face any difficulties while carrying out the same.

Regards

Abhilash P

0 Likes