I am trying to find example code for WIFI on PSOC6. I will have a transmit MAC and a recieve mac?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
1 Solution
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Correct, it has to go via the router (you have to configure CLIENT_AP SSID and password)

You can also check the connected devices in the router settings (connected MACs)

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
PhNi_2262576
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

I found the demo program for the WIFI for LED intensity. The new WICED IDE is a new learning curve for me. I am trying to learn how to import files and follow the video tutors. Thanks guys.

Philip

0 Likes
YashM

Hi,

Are you referring Transmit MAC as MAC of Cypress WLAN or your MAC of the router?

Please let me know

Thanks

0 Likes

Yash_26,

Thank you for responding to my post. My problems are with the WICED IDE. I am trying to use the Pioneer Kit, PSOC6, Cortex-M0+/Cortex-M4 As a elaborate box for a Human Trafficking Org. There will be at least 150 rooms for clients. I need to call each room based on a WIFI address. And have a permanent address for my board. I will add voice and GPIO later. So I need a defined address for my board. Then I need to send an tempo address to on of the 150 rooms. I believe I will have to go through my router.

Thank You,

Philip

0 Likes
YashM

Correct, it has to go via the router (you have to configure CLIENT_AP SSID and password)

You can also check the connected devices in the router settings (connected MACs)

Regards

0 Likes