how to change bulk to isochronous mode of synchronous slave fifo

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HaMu_4778661
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

We use EZ-USB FX3, Source code is base the "AN65974" project.

We want to change bulk mode to isochronous, but failed. Could you help us to set it?

Thank you very much!

Attachment is the source code.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Please let me know if this happens for the very first time when the transfer is done.

I am able to transfer 1024 bytes (as per test data) of data from the control center.

Please let me know if the device(FX3) enumerates as USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 device and are there any other devices connected to the PC with isochronous endpoints.

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
lock attach
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

As I didn't find the attachment in your post, I have modified the default Slave FIFO firmware (attached with AN65974) by changing the BULK endpoints to Isochronous endpoints. The MACRO "ISOC" will enable the isochronous endpoints in the firmware.

Please let me know if this helps

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Thanks RashiV for the reply..!! Since only end points were changed there comes error in data transfers.

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello,

Please find the attached project. I have tested the project and I am able to transfer the data through USB endpoint

Please check this at your end and let me know if it helps

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Hi  RashiV, we tried to send data(AN65974-TEST.txt file)  with the code(SLAVEFIFOISO) you have attached. The size of test file is 1024bytes. Do we need to transfer as 1024*3*16 bytes ? . Please let us know how many bytes of data to be transferred.

0 Likes

ISO ERROR.PNG

We are getting error while transferring data

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi RashiV,

We tried to send data(AN65974-TEST.txt file) with the code(SLAVEFIFOISO) you have attached in which I am facing error. The size of test file is 1024bytes. Do we need to transfer as 1024316 bytes ? . Please let us know how many bytes of data to be transferred.

I have attached snip of error. Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks & Regards,

Haarika M

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello,

Please let me know if this happens for the very first time when the transfer is done.

I am able to transfer 1024 bytes (as per test data) of data from the control center.

Please let me know if the device(FX3) enumerates as USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 device and are there any other devices connected to the PC with isochronous endpoints.

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Thanks RashiV,

The mistake I done was I have connected USB 2.0 and checked. Now, I am able to transfer 1024 bytes (as per test data) of data from the control center.

Regards,

Haarika M

0 Likes