help with custom profiles APIs - noob

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RoMa_4791621
Level 1
Level 1

I've been referencing two example codes; BLE Temperature Measurement Example Project & PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED.  I want to make ADC readings of a thermistor and report the ADC codes in a custom GATT profile.  The attached project advertises fine but the central device does not find the characteristics and disconnects.  I need help choosing the API calls to complete the remaining tasks. - thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

I tested your project using CY8C4248LQI-BL583 device. I was able to connect to it using CySmart app and see the available services. But, you have mentioned that you are not able to see the available services from your central device. Could you please provide more details about your central application?

Please see the example projects available in following link, PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub . They will help you to understand the usage of APIs for different applications.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

I tested your project using CY8C4248LQI-BL583 device. I was able to connect to it using CySmart app and see the available services. But, you have mentioned that you are not able to see the available services from your central device. Could you please provide more details about your central application?

Please see the example projects available in following link, PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub . They will help you to understand the usage of APIs for different applications.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes

Thank you, I will check it out. For central I am using nRF connect Nordic

app on android. When I bypassed the ADC conversion code section I could

see the services.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 3:22 AM SudheeshK_26 <community-manager@cypress.com>

0 Likes