Why I never enter in I2C interrupt generated ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
flro_4796986
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have a done a simply PSOC 4 project for CY8C4025LQI-S411 chip to communicate by I2C with one STM32F4.

The STM32F4 is the master and CY8C4025LQI-S411 the slave.

I have used I2C bloc and set the adresse, the clock speed and the slave mode.

I just send a write request from STM32 to CY8C4025LQI-S411 but in debug I never enter in the generated I2C interrupt which manage all ACk ,NACK and status.

This is the frame that I send and like you can see we didn't have ACK.

LeCroy5.jpg

This frame arrive until the sda and scl pin that I used which are P0[5] sda and P0[4] scl

I didn't understand why I never enter in "CY_ISR(XX_I2C_ISR)" could you explain me why ?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi flro_4796986​,

Can you please allow below mentioned queries and confirm us here -

1. Please probe at the PSoC side to check that the signal is coming to PSoC. Also, please check that if the pins are assigned correctly for PSoC device and also, if the clock speed is set correctly for synchronization.

2. ACKs and NACKs are managed by internal ISRs. so, can you tell if CY_ISR(XX_I2C_ISR) which you have mentioned is user defined or  I2C component's generated interrupt?

3. Also, if possible can you please attach your project here so that we can understand the issue more clearly?

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes