Problem with connecting target device.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rnmi_4774376
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hello Cypress Team,

I am facing issues during burning the code in CY8C29466 with the help of CY8CKIT-002. Yesterday I burned code that time it was ok and working correctly. today I am going to burn same code with same kit its show me error like..

Program Finished at 15:37:25
Can not Acquire Device! Please verify the device connection to the Programmer
Program Requested at 15:37:20
MiniProg3 version 2.05 [3.11/2.10]
Connected at 15:37:16

I checked my connections as well as voltage of VRTAG and GND its also correct as I gave it, still its showing above error..

Anyone can suggest something, how I can overcome this issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please refer to the section Host Programmer Interface in this AN and see if you have the right connections. In PSoC Programmer, ensure you have the right settings for connector, mode and voltage etc. If you are powering your device using the MiniProg3, make sure you have clicked the Toggle Power option.

Let me know if your issue persists.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please refer to the section Host Programmer Interface in this AN and see if you have the right connections. In PSoC Programmer, ensure you have the right settings for connector, mode and voltage etc. If you are powering your device using the MiniProg3, make sure you have clicked the Toggle Power option.

Let me know if your issue persists.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

The U9 is the load switch. It is used to enable/disable the output voltage to the target header for power cycle / reset mode programming. It also provides overcurrent and reverse voltage protection. The part number is FPF2116. You can find the datasheet here.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Thank You...

0 Likes