On the fly BLE Profile modification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ALDE_1053476
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hello,

I need to build an application using CYBLE-012011 module configured as observer.

Once thee module detects certain advertising data, it has to configure itself as Beacon fot a certain time.

Is there any software example for this?

Thanks,

Alfonso

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

If you put the device into Deepsleep during advertisement state(or connection state) then the BLESS interrupt will wakes up the system from DeepSleep for every advertisement interval or connection interval. In your project, when you stop advertising then after entering into the low power mode device is not waking up to restart the advertisement. So, you can use a WDT timer for waking up the device and restart advertising.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Alfonso,

You can refer the following project from github which is a perfect example for your requirement. Kindly go through this and let us know if you have any queries.

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day012_Central_Peripheral at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSo...

You can also go through Day08 Constant broadcaster and Day010 Observer from the link below:

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for Your suggestions

I'm trying to create step by step my own application that should Broadcast i-Beacon Data (with modificable Payload) and scan for external I-Beacons

At the moment I'm trying unsuccessfully to start and Stop Advertisments,

I can stop them but not restart and I can't understand where I'm wrong.

I Attach my Project, can you please Help?

Thanks,

Alfonso.

0 Likes

Hello,

If you put the device into Deepsleep during advertisement state(or connection state) then the BLESS interrupt will wakes up the system from DeepSleep for every advertisement interval or connection interval. In your project, when you stop advertising then after entering into the low power mode device is not waking up to restart the advertisement. So, you can use a WDT timer for waking up the device and restart advertising.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes