CYBT-413034-EVAL EZ-BT Issues with WICED STUDIO V6.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AkJa_4647796
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello AnjanaM_61​,

I have downloaded Wiced Studio 6.4.0.61 on WINDOWS 64 bit from this link WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)

Wiced studio 6.4 already has CYBT-413034 platform file, do i need to replace the platform file as written in this KBA? WICED Studio: Platform Files for CYBT-413034-EVAL – KBA223746  ?

I have not included patches file as shown in this KBA Platform and New Patch Files For 20719B1 in WICED 6.4.0.61 - KBA228518

The problem is i couldn't able to upload code. I did the recovery option many times but it of no use .

Downloading application...

********* Download Failure *************

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Follow below suggestions and retry.                                                           |

|   1. Verify USB-UART driver is correctly installed                                            |

|   2. Verify SW4 switches are in ON position (CTS, RTS, RXD, TXD)                              |

|   3. Power cycle CYBT_413034_EVAL and retry.                      |

|                                                                                               |

| If this problem persists, the serial flash on the board may be corrupted.                     |

| Follow below steps to reset CYBT_413034_EVAL board to factory default state.                  |

| Note: This will erase any user application in the memory and resets the board to default state|

|   1. Press and hold RECOVER button (SW2)                                                      |

|   2. Press and hold RESET button (SW1) for 1 second                                           |

|   3. Release SW1                                                                              |

|   4. Release SW2                                                                              |

|   5. Re-program CYBT_413034_EVAL                                                              |

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Download failed. This WICED platform of the SDK only supports download to 20719B1 device.

Thank You.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi AkJa_4647796​,

Because of some irregularities in WICED 6.4, it is mandatory to make the changes as per Platform and New Patch Files For 20719B1 in WICED 6.4.0.61 - KBA228518 while working with CYW20719B1 based modules. You will have to make these changes in your SDK.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi AkJa_4647796​,

Because of some irregularities in WICED 6.4, it is mandatory to make the changes as per Platform and New Patch Files For 20719B1 in WICED 6.4.0.61 - KBA228518 while working with CYW20719B1 based modules. You will have to make these changes in your SDK.

AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Akshay,

As you have a custom request, we will discuss this in the SFDC case created.

Regards,

Anjana