CYBT-343026 module gets reset and goes into undefined state

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AkJa_4647796
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello AnjanaM_61

I am using a custom board with CYBT-343026 module. My requirement is to drive a motor when a key is pressed. I used two gpio pin one as input and other as output( P26).

i am driving 12v motor through mosfet. Whenever i drive the motor, CYBT-343026 module gets reset and then  goes into undefined state?

If i run the same code using Led replacing motor, it runs perfectly.

what could be wrong?

Thank You.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

I would suggest monitoring the Power supply line. There is a possibility that the motor is pulling more current and the Voltage to the CYBT-343026 is dropping low enough to cause a 'Reset' . Would be great if you can share a schematic, and also probe the power supply lines with an Oscilloscope.

One thing you can try is to provide more peak current through the power supply or try to run on a Battery instead of power supply.

Regards

Winston

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi AkJa_4647796 ,

Can you please confirm the specifications of the motor you are using?

Did you check/ calculate the current requirement to drive the motor?

Have you reviewed schematics / pcb with any of our Engineers ?

Thanks,

Anjana

Hi,

I would suggest monitoring the Power supply line. There is a possibility that the motor is pulling more current and the Voltage to the CYBT-343026 is dropping low enough to cause a 'Reset' . Would be great if you can share a schematic, and also probe the power supply lines with an Oscilloscope.

One thing you can try is to provide more peak current through the power supply or try to run on a Battery instead of power supply.

Regards

Winston

Regards
Winston