Examples compilation errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I installed the \WICED-SDK-3.3.1, I tried to test "snip/scan" example with my BCM943364WCD1 dev board. To do so, I created a new "Make Target" : snip.scan-BCM943364WCD1. When I compile the project, I get the errors below :

"Making DCT image

tools/makefiles/wiced_elf.mk:220: recipe for target 'display_map_summary' failed

make.exe[3]: *** [display_map_summary] Error -1073741502

make.exe[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

[...]

./WICED/internal/dct.c:165:41: error: 'CERTIFICATE_STRING' undeclared here (not in a function)

.security_credentials.certificate = CERTIFICATE_STRING,"

Any idea of the problem ?

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I found the problem. Turns out that the "perl.exe" that came with the SDK has problems running on WIndows 10. I changed the "wiced_toolchain_common.mk" to point PERL to the perl.exe I installed through Cygwin and now everything works fine. Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I compile the bootloader,

I have :

In file included from WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/../wwd_resources.c:15:0:

./platforms/BCM943364WCD1/./wifi_nvram_image.h:43:9: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'NVRAM_GENERATED_MAC_ADDRESS'

NVRAM_GENERATED_MAC_ADDRESS                                          "\x00"

I haven't modify the file, I am just trying to make the example work.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to reinstall the SDK but it doesn't work either. (the PC is on Windows 10)

So I install it on my other PC (Windows 7) and it compile without problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue on Windows 10 with SDK 3.7.0-3. Have you tried using it on Windows 10 again or are you just sticking with Windows 7? Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I found the problem. Turns out that the "perl.exe" that came with the SDK has problems running on WIndows 10. I changed the "wiced_toolchain_common.mk" to point PERL to the perl.exe I installed through Cygwin and now everything works fine. Hope it helps!