Communication i2c psoc slave, raspberry master ADXL345

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gema_3785701
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, good afternoon, greetings from Colombia.

It is my first visit to this site and I go because I have doubts and apparently you can help me.

I am doing i2c communication with the ADXL345 psoc 5lp, and it works perfect, but now, I want this psoc to be Slave and my raspberry pi 3 Master, to read the ADXL345 data from the psoc. I don't know how to make it work since it is only possible to make the accelerometer work with i2c as master, I am attaching the project and I am attentive to the answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I think that it would be easier to have another I2C component dedicated for Slave function

and keep current one as Master.

001-schematic.JPG

Then you can keep your current working functions and add slave functions on top of your project.

About how to use/control slave function(s), please refer to Code Example such as DelSig_I2CS,

which you can access from PSoC Creator File > Code Example...

moto

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I think that it would be easier to have another I2C component dedicated for Slave function

and keep current one as Master.

001-schematic.JPG

Then you can keep your current working functions and add slave functions on top of your project.

About how to use/control slave function(s), please refer to Code Example such as DelSig_I2CS,

which you can access from PSoC Creator File > Code Example...

moto

0 Likes