Just got a PSoC6 BLE Pioneer Kit and am having trouble getting the Hello World program to show on the board. Found answers on this forum but still doesn't work.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DyMa_4672001
Level 1
Level 1

I just purchased the 062 kit, and following the lesson 1-3 Hello World video, the build was successful yet the LED5 does not blink. I have followed the video step by step to make sure there were no errors on my end. I found a question that had the same issue but was answered with steps on how to select debug target. I went to select the debug target but the list is blank, even after restarting the program.

I had a warning the first build that said a value was truncated because it was too large, but I ran it again after following the video once more and build was successful w/no warnings. LED5 still didn't show.

Not really sure where to go from here.

Really need to get this board working since I am using it for a project, I appreciate any responses in advance. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

1:

Please check if you have configure the right pin in the .cydwr .

pastedImage_0.png

2:

Please check which version of the KIT you have. Rev11 or Rev13 ?

3:

More details, you can refer to the CY8CKIT-062 user guide.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

1:

Please check if you have configure the right pin in the .cydwr .

pastedImage_0.png

2:

Please check which version of the KIT you have. Rev11 or Rev13 ?

3:

More details, you can refer to the CY8CKIT-062 user guide.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble

0 Likes