Strange delivery of CY14B101PA-SFXI and CY2308SXI-2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
NiSa_4752471
Level 1
Level 1

Good day.

Some time ago, batch of CY14B101PA-SFXI and CY2308SXI-2 was purchased from one of the distributors. Visual and functional tests have shown compliance with the declared characteristics. But inside the case, the x-ray revealed differences. The supplier advised that this is normal and that the differences depend on the location of factory. The most interesting thing is that these positions were purchased from this supplier for a long time and there were no refusals or significant claims for him. This is fake or not? I would like to be sure if this is normal and what is the reason for these differences?

Would be grateful for your answer. JPG in attachment

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

I will get you in touch with our quality team who handle these queries. Also since we cannot put these question and answers on public forum (as may be we need to discuss some confidential information with you) i will shift the communication platform to a case.

Regards,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
NiSa_4752471
Level 1
Level 1

Clarify what I mean

0 Likes
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

I will get you in touch with our quality team who handle these queries. Also since we cannot put these question and answers on public forum (as may be we need to discuss some confidential information with you) i will shift the communication platform to a case.

Regards,

Pradipta.

0 Likes

Hi

Okay, I'm waiting for your instructions, where we will continue to communicate and what information I need to provide

0 Likes