Need some help on filling out ICS Selection for bluetooth certification of my own chip-down design product

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ChCh_900901
Level 1
Level 1

We develop a medical device and would like to get Bluetooth certification.  Based on PSoC4 BLE CY8C4248LQI-BL583 to design our medical device with custom GATT server profile, we log into Bluetooth.com and fill out a new product submission.  When we start to fill out the ICS Selection session, there are too many things we do not know how we can fill out.  Is it possible someone can provide some instructions that we can follow?  Thanks!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the KBA for more details Process for Qualifying a Bluetooth Product - KBA210711 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hi P. Yugandhar,

I referred the document, but there are many items in ICS that I don't know how to answer them.  Can you give me some help to go over them?  By the way do I need to do a full testing for my design based on PSoC4 BLE CY8C4248LQI-BL583?  Please let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

Ching-Kay

0 Likes

Hello ChCh_900901 ,

Please create a Tech support case from this link and send out the form, we will fill the device specific details.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hi P Yugandhar,

When I click the link, it will give me warning which will bring me to external website.  After continue, it brings me back to the home page "www.cypress.com".  Please let me know how to access the link.  Thanks!

Regards,

Ching-Kay

0 Likes