Do the example codes use different BLE services (UUID services)?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jama_4535901
Level 3
Level 3
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hello

I am using the CYBT-213043-MESH kit, and Modustoolbox

could you explain me

can you answer my questions? please

about Mesh-Snip examples such as Mesh_Snip-213043-mesh_location_server, Mesh_Snip-213043-mesh_vendor_specific_app, Mesh_Snip-213043-mesh_battery_client

1) each example uses a different particular service provided by a Bluetooth device such (UUID services) as the Battery Service, Binary Sensor etc?

Or do all the examples use the same BLE service(UUID services)?

2) if this is the case, the CYBT-213034-MESH module can use all these example codes in one and that each function of each example works simultaneously?

3) How many services can be used at BLE MESH?

I know that the services can be used: Mesh Provisioning Service and Mesh Proxy Service

Can BLE MESH use more services or just these 2 that I mentioned?

Could you explain me? please

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. The mesh device in the mesh net is called node. Each node can have one or more elements. An element within a node can support one or more models. Battery server and binary sensor are both mesh models.

2. Yes, you can use more than one model in each node.

3. There is no limit for the model number of each node. It is mainly limited by the memory size.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. The mesh device in the mesh net is called node. Each node can have one or more elements. An element within a node can support one or more models. Battery server and binary sensor are both mesh models.

2. Yes, you can use more than one model in each node.

3. There is no limit for the model number of each node. It is mainly limited by the memory size.

0 Likes