How to Create 2 pwm signals with 180 degree phase shift over another one in cybt-213043-02 mesh module

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrRa_4726466
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First question asked

Hi,

I am working in CYBT-213043-02 mesh kit. In which i need to generate 2 pwm signals, whereas one should be 180degree phase shifted over another one. I tried inverting the signal using this function  

wiced_hal_pwm_start(PWM_CHANNEL_1, PMU_CLK,pwm_config.toggle_count, pwm_config.init_count, 1);

wiced_hal_pwm_start(PWM_CHANNEL, PMU_CLK,pwm_config.toggle_count, pwm_config.init_count, 0);

But during 0percent duty cycle the inverted one remains high, Also i tried changing the toogle_count but i didn't got any proper pwm signals. If someone encountered or somebody knows to solve this problem, Please help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

For 0 percent, please use the GPIO function.

For other duty cycles, you can still use the PWM function.

It is a known issue for the 0 percent PWM output and our FW engineer are working on it. You can use the above method as a workaround.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Please stop the PWM and use GPIO to control the output when you need to set the PWM to 0 percent.

0 Likes

Smart answer, But the inverted signal doesn't gave me a waveform that i required during different duty cycles. So for that i badly require a phase shifted one.

0 Likes

For 0 percent, please use the GPIO function.

For other duty cycles, you can still use the PWM function.

It is a known issue for the 0 percent PWM output and our FW engineer are working on it. You can use the above method as a workaround.

0 Likes