Warning: The connected PSoC6 MCU device is out of date...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FrCa_2686456
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

Hello,

I have the following warning when running my application on PSoC Creator 4.2:

Programming device 'PSoC 63 CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 (CM4)' with file 'C:\Users\FreddyC\Documents\PSoC Creator\CNN_Project\PSoC 6 CNN_project.cydsn\CortexM4\ARM_GCC_541\Debug\PSoC 6 CNN_project.hex'.

Device ID Check

Warning: The connected PSoC6 MCU device is out of date. Please contact Cypress to get a replacement

I currently have the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit with the following specifications:

Box Label

CY8CKIT-062-BLE Rev *D

1812SO08026

Board Label

121-60367-01 Rev 13

1811SO01206

I already communicated with several Cypress Semiconductor representatives (Rou Shuang Ong from Inside Sales, and Ajay Basti), and they recommended to get in touch with technical experts because it seems that the board they gave me should have fixed the problem.

I tried using PSoC creator 4.3, but it didn't fix it. I get the same warning sign. Gladly my application is running, but is there a fix to this problem?

Kind regards,

Freddy

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The following thread might be helpful to your issue - PSoC6 MCU device is out of date

BTW, could the final programming be successful on your side regardless of the warning?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The following thread might be helpful to your issue - PSoC6 MCU device is out of date

BTW, could the final programming be successful on your side regardless of the warning?

0 Likes