PSoC creator - Would like build a binary using PSoC Creator and run it on windows - With emulator or x86 compiled

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SaPo_4323801
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!

I know that with PSoC Creator, the targeted device when compiling is an arm core, but is there any way to compile it using PSoC Creator for x86 targeted device and run it on windows? If not is their an emulator software that comes with Cypress/Psoc Creator that i can use tor run the binary that was built for an arm targeted core? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi SaPo_4323801​,

Unfortunately, we do not have an emulator software that allows you to run the hex file without the target PSoC device. At the moment you will need the target device to run your project.

I will raise an internal ticket for your request so that our development team can evaluate the same.

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest in our products.

Best Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi SaPo_4323801​,

Unfortunately, we do not have an emulator software that allows you to run the hex file without the target PSoC device. At the moment you will need the target device to run your project.

I will raise an internal ticket for your request so that our development team can evaluate the same.

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest in our products.

Best Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes