wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GHKC
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

hi

i need help regarding wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty ,

here i am reading data from rx buffer by using wiced_hal_puart_read( &readbyte ) API and checking wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty is empy or not.

here before checking  wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty  if i call  WICED_BT_TRACE  i am getting actual data.

ex: received data 123456789

wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty  is false after reading : 123456789

here before checking  wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty  if i am not calling WICED_BT_TRACE  i am not getting currect value.

ex: received data 123456789

wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty  is false after reading : 1

wiced_hal_puart_rx_fifo_not_empty  is false after reading :  23456789

thanks..

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I believe we are discussing about this issue in wiced_hal_puart_read.

Are you able to reproduce the issue after disabling all the debug traces in the app?  Could you please share your puart code with us. We will try to reproduce the issue at our side.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I believe we are discussing about this issue in wiced_hal_puart_read.

Are you able to reproduce the issue after disabling all the debug traces in the app?  Could you please share your puart code with us. We will try to reproduce the issue at our side.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes