FX2LP Streamer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsPo_3827446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I referred AN4053  Streaming Data Through Isochronous or Bulk Endpoints on EZ-USB® FX2™ and FX2LP  

I followed the chapter 2 Associated Project Files, I unable to create hex file and I share the screenshot below c1.JPG

Thanks

Esakki

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Esakki,

As stated in the build output windows, you are using a restricted version of Keil, which restricts the code size that can be built to a maximum of 1000H limit.

You will have to purchase a licensed version of Keil for building the projects with size greater than 1000H.

The Application note has pre-built binaries (.hex and .iic) in the Binaries folder. You can use them for testing.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Esakki,

As stated in the build output windows, you are using a restricted version of Keil, which restricts the code size that can be built to a maximum of 1000H limit.

You will have to purchase a licensed version of Keil for building the projects with size greater than 1000H.

The Application note has pre-built binaries (.hex and .iic) in the Binaries folder. You can use them for testing.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes