I need help, How to increase the speed of sending data?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jama_4535901
Level 3
Level 3
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Good afternoon

I am using the CYBT-213043-MESH kit

I need help with this code, we need help with BLE MESH

I can scan devices and I can send them by message through the mesh network

The problem in this code in the function:

void mesh_vendor_server_send_adv_data (uint8_t * bda, int8_t rssi), datps send very slow

scan.PNG

The data is sent every 200 milliseconds, I want the data to be sent faster,

Can you help me to send this data as quickly as possible?

Please

can you please help me?

this is very urgent

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Did you try to change the current_time_ms - last_timestamp_sent_ms < 200 to a lower value?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Did you try to change the current_time_ms - last_timestamp_sent_ms < 200 to a lower value?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

yes, I already changed it to 25 miliseconds, but the board did not change the data sending speed,

Although I put 25miliseconds or 50miliseconds it does not increase the speed, the maximum it increases is approximately 200 miliseconds

could you please help me increase the speed?

this is urgent for our company, we believed that it would already work well, but when we did tests, we found that it is very necessary to increase the speed to the maximum

we need the data to be sent faster

can you try to increase the transmission speed?

please

could you help us?

0 Likes

Hi,

The application will be scanning for the devices with the configured values (scan_interval, scan_window) in the wiced_bt_cfg.c of mesh-app_lib. Varying these values can make an impact on current consumption, performance, etc.

For, mesh both these parameters are configured as same (96), because to be a good mesh citizen a node should be listening for the packets as close to 100% of the time as possible.

Could you please explain why do you need to scan for ble devices faster? What is the application scenario?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes