Problem: Firmware upgrade not completed

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tiq_4729871
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I used EZ-PD Configuration Utlity to update firmware that I configurated,  window showed as screenshot below. I couldn't complete firmware upgrade.

How can I solve the problem? Does it mean I configurate wrong on the EZ-PD Configuration Utlity? What I configurated is sth about Source PDO in CCG3 NOTEBOOK.

Thanks.

112.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
YiZ_31
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi,

Can you remove the Chinese character in the path?  Make sure EZ-PD Config Utility have access to the generated config file. Or you can try it in another PC if it is possible.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
YiZ_31

EZ-PD Config Utility could not recoginze the firmware file if its path is too long. Could you reduce the length of path and try again?

0 Likes

Hi,

I ready tried to reduce the length of path and put the path on the desktop of PC. But it doesn't work again.

0 Likes
YiZ_31

Hi,

Can you remove the Chinese character in the path?  Make sure EZ-PD Config Utility have access to the generated config file. Or you can try it in another PC if it is possible.

0 Likes