1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2016 8:46 PM by mito_3835701

Transmission times of connection event? - Part2

mito_3835701

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SDK: 2.2.2

Hardware: Tag3(Master) + Our  Custom PCB-BCM20737S(Slave)

Firmware: hello_client + hello_sensor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi BRCM FAE,

As a continuation of this thread: Transmission times of connection event?

I'm sorry about my poor English,but  I will describe my problem as much as possible.

I can got 1~4 packets in each connection event. The results are shown in fig. 1. You can see that the master send 4 packets to the slave in one connection event. The slave send 1 or 4 packets to the master . This is the result after I download the hello_client and hello_sensor to the chip.

Reset前.png.jpg

fig.1 After download the firmware

But when I reset the master and slave, and I got different result. The results are shown in fig. 2. You can see that the master just send 1 packet in connection event, and some connection event didn't send any packet.

Reset後.jpg

fig.2 After reset the MCU

The result of fig.1 and fig.2 is the same firmware. But I got different packet amount in connection event. Why has this phenomenon?

Hello_client firmware:

1. add GATT service

2. add auto scan(Because I disable GPIO interrupt)

1.jpg

3.change connection  parameter in hello_client_create.

2.jpg

4.add puart function

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello_sensor firmware:

1. add GATT service

2. add notification callback function

3. send 15 notification packets to hello_client

3.jpg

4.change the Connection parameter update requeset

4.jpg

5. add puart function

1 2 Previous Next