Searching for OneWire component for CY8CKIT-042 BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NeDh_4602711
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored First solution authored 50 replies posted

I want to integrate the DS18B20 sensor. I was seeking one-wire component and found on the web that earlier there was component available but in CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4.3 it is not available anymore. Also, I had seen someone has written you can use "Digtal Ouput Pin" for one-wire communication. But I was wondering then from where onewire.h library I will get.

Could you please help me. I may be asking a very basic question but I am a beginner in cypress.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thank you for your reply Vasanth,

I have referred to this link. https://iotexpert.com/2020/06/15/psoc-6-sdk-onewire-bus-part-1-build-basic-project/

Thanks and regards,

Neeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi ,

Please check the following thread which has a custom component which you can use in your board.

Component to read DS18B20 digital temperature sensors

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

Hello Vasanth,

I had already checked this link. For CYBLE-0220001-00 device it says “onewire is not supported to selected device.”

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi,

The component needs UDB blocks to funciton. There is bit-banging project available.PSoC4: Bit Banging 1 Wire Protocol (DS18B20 Thermometer) - Hackster.io

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply Vasanth,

I have referred to this link. https://iotexpert.com/2020/06/15/psoc-6-sdk-onewire-bus-part-1-build-basic-project/

Thanks and regards,

Neeraj

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for sharing the information with the community !

Best Regards,
Vasanth