AnyCloud_OTA_MQTT on PSOC 6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WiWi_4702256
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins Welcome! 5 solutions authored

Has anyone successfully built and ran anycloud-ota-mqtt example on CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT Target? If so I need some help please.

I am getting a flash error...

psoc_flash_erase_error.gif

I have

ModusToolbox

Version:  2.1.0

Build ID: 1905

Windows 7 Pro OS

Using PSOC 6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit

KitProg 3

Cypress Programmer 3.0.0 Build 463

Thanks

William

0 Likes
1 Solution

Dolt Dolt Dolt,

Well...

dolt_dolt_dolt.gif

You caught me not reading and following directions...

uhoops.gif

But... Thank you so much! MuraliR_36​ I thought I was doing something wrong, well I mean I thought something was wrong with my board.

I am glad I finally asked... No one was putting anything on the community so I figured I must be doing something wrong is that makes sense... LOL and I would figure it out...

I spent all day yesterday trying stufff...

I feel better

:thumbs up:

William

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello WiWi_4702256

As mentioned in the the readme.md of GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-anycloud-ota-mqtt: This code example demonstrates Over-t... The supported kits are PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit and the PSoC 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit​. This is because the example is supported only on 2M flash devices. The error is expected since the PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer kit​ has just 1MB of flash which isn't sufficient to run the example.

Thanks

0 Likes

Dolt Dolt Dolt,

Well...

dolt_dolt_dolt.gif

You caught me not reading and following directions...

uhoops.gif

But... Thank you so much! MuraliR_36​ I thought I was doing something wrong, well I mean I thought something was wrong with my board.

I am glad I finally asked... No one was putting anything on the community so I figured I must be doing something wrong is that makes sense... LOL and I would figure it out...

I spent all day yesterday trying stufff...

I feel better

:thumbs up:

William