CYUSB3014-BZXI can't be recognized

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4678511
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please help me.I have some problems and I don't know how to solve them.

1.When I plug the product into the computer, it will disconnect after a while.(I didn't set sleep.)

2.Some products are normal at first,and then have problem after use.The problem is CYUSB3014-BZXI can't be recognized in PC.

3.How to detect if CYUSB3014-BZXI is bad?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

According to my understanding, you are using a custom board that is designed based on a development kit. When the board is plugged in, it always enumerates as USB Bootloader device. Also the board works well sometimes but it fails sometimes. Please correct me if Iam wrong.

Also, please confirm that you are using the default SDK example cyfxusbspiregmode without any modifications.

This can be caused due to a hardware or a firmware issue. To isolate the issue, please share the UART debug logs when the device is lost.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please let me know the following details:

1. Are you using a custom board?

2. Which firmware are you using for testing?

3. Please elaborate the following statement:

"Some products are normal at first,and then have problem after use"

By this, do you mean to say that the device initially enumerates as Bootloader device and later on is lost when you download the firmware to RAM? Or is it like the device re-enumerates after downloading the firmware but lost after certain amount of data transfers?

4. Which OS are you using?

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes

Hi,

1.No,but we are based on the public board to design.

2.I'm using code example:"cyfxusbspiregmode".

3.No,I normally used it  these days, it may be broken next week.

The Problem is CYUSB3014-BZXI can't be recognized in PC.Is it caused by a connection problem?

4.windows 10

thank you!

0 Likes

Hello,

According to my understanding, you are using a custom board that is designed based on a development kit. When the board is plugged in, it always enumerates as USB Bootloader device. Also the board works well sometimes but it fails sometimes. Please correct me if Iam wrong.

Also, please confirm that you are using the default SDK example cyfxusbspiregmode without any modifications.

This can be caused due to a hardware or a firmware issue. To isolate the issue, please share the UART debug logs when the device is lost.

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes