BLE reconnection issue with BCM20704 part number

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
smpa_4722396
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are using BCM20704 BLE controller which supports BT 4.2 one of our product which is  central role for BLE connection. The Peripheral device is BT 5.o and Legacy justwork pairing is used for Bonding with all the key (LTK with EDIV and Rand,IRK,CSRK) distribution on both initiator and responder side.  For first time connection to the  central is success while on successive re connection it is failed  due to MIC check failure after receiving LL_START_ENC_RSP packet from Central(BCM20704) . Though we have tested the peripheral device with few other BLE devices like BlueZ and Android and it is working without any connection issues. Any suggestion .

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi smpa_4722396

I am sorry , CYW20704 is not a broad-market chip and is not supported here on community. I would suggest you to contact Cypress local  FAE or Sales team for support.

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi smpa_4722396

I am sorry , CYW20704 is not a broad-market chip and is not supported here on community. I would suggest you to contact Cypress local  FAE or Sales team for support.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes