Start with FX2LP and FX3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsPo_3827446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

How to start  with FX2LP and FX3?

I referred example Firmware for FX2LP in installed file and I implement with CY3674/CY3684  and download firmware with USB control centre.

If I create own Project, I have few error   after that I solved the problem by adding dscr.a51, EXUSB.LIB and USBJmpTB.OBJ  file.

for example  project :    bulkloop     Please see the below figure 

s1.JPG

For me difficult to understand the libraries.   Is block diagram or flow control available ?

For example: May I know how bulk loop works please share Block diagram.

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

For complete DVK and code example information about FX2LP you can go through the Chapters 5,6 and 7 in "EZ-USB Development Kit User Guide" present in the FX2LP DVK installation package. 

For any FX2LP device specific information like registers and interfaces you can refer to EZ-USB Technical Reference Manual.

The architecture in FX3 is different from FX2LP, as FX3 is ARM Core whereas FX2LP has Enhanced 8051 core.

For FX3 you can refer to the Getting Started with FX3 Application note - AN75705.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

For complete DVK and code example information about FX2LP you can go through the Chapters 5,6 and 7 in "EZ-USB Development Kit User Guide" present in the FX2LP DVK installation package. 

For any FX2LP device specific information like registers and interfaces you can refer to EZ-USB Technical Reference Manual.

The architecture in FX3 is different from FX2LP, as FX3 is ARM Core whereas FX2LP has Enhanced 8051 core.

For FX3 you can refer to the Getting Started with FX3 Application note - AN75705.

Thanks,

Yatheesh