Interconnect Board for Image sensor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsPo_3827446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

May I know few details about Interconnect board?

Is Aptina Interconnect board  https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyusb3acc-004-aptina-image-sensor-inter...

suitable for any Image sensor or only for particular image sensor?

Thanks,

Esakki

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

The CYUSB3ACC-004 interconnect board can be used to interface CYUSB3KIT-003 to only certain Image Sensor boards which has the header compatible with the header of the interconnect board. Please make sure that this is met using the schematic of the interconnect board.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

The CYUSB3ACC-004 interconnect board can be used to interface CYUSB3KIT-003 to only certain Image Sensor boards which has the header compatible with the header of the interconnect board. Please make sure that this is met using the schematic of the interconnect board.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Is possible to interface Image sensor with FX3?without Interconnect board.

May I know about GPIO pin details for FX3?

0 Likes

Hello,

The interconnect board is specifically designed for interfacing the Aptina image sensor boards to Superspeed explorer Kit.

Without the board you can interface them using jumpers through the headers, if available.

You can refer to the FX3 Datasheet for the pin details.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Hi,

Shall I use Super speed Explorer kit https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyusb3kit-003-ez-usb-fx3-superspeed-exp...   interface with Image sensor directly?

Thanks,

Esakki

0 Likes

Hello,

Yes, you can interface it directly through the jumpers. Please make sure that all the connections are proper.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes