Looking for footprint for CY8CPROTO-063-BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnAr_1382961
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am looking for a footprint/dimensional drawing for the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE  board. I am looking through the documents about the kit on the website, have a general pdf (but others won't download). I haven't seen anything like a plan drawing or 3D yet. Can anyone point me to one?

Many thanks for any advice.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

anar,

Cypress provides board design files which also include Gerber files.  With the Gerber files, you can bring it into most board design programs or a Gerber reader tool and derive the dimensions of the PCB.

https://www.cypress.com/file/450946/download

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

anar,

Cypress provides board design files which also include Gerber files.  With the Gerber files, you can bring it into most board design programs or a Gerber reader tool and derive the dimensions of the PCB.

https://www.cypress.com/file/450946/download

Len

Len

Hi Len

Many thanks.  (I note that the URL doesn't appear to show up any results on Google other than this community post, and my assistant could not find this on the Cypress website even though it's a Cypress.com download. Thank you for your help.)

Andrew

0 Likes

Andrew,

Selecting the link tries to download a .zip of the Hardware files.   Is it possible your work computer is blocking this link because it is going directly to a .zip file?  IT security settings?

Len

Len
0 Likes

Hi Len,

Thank you, not a problem, the zip did download and we extracted the files.  She was just commenting that we weren't able to find the URL on the website (even by Googling) without the help of the Community. Finding basic resources from (eg) chip manufacturers is often not entirely straightforward. Thanks again foryour help.

Andrew

0 Likes