PSOC6 Wifi-BT Schematic | User Button

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrGa_4700211
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

I have few questions on the below screenshot. Screenshot is taken from PSOC6 Wifi-BT Schematic.

1. What is meant by No Load in the below schematics?

2. Why are the R67 and R68 present?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
paulbart1234
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 5 sign-ins 5 replies posted

I assume "No Load" means "Do not populate" (a default build option).  The resistors are configuration options - you install either R67 or R68 (and either R65 or R66).

The default build option is to install R67 and R65, and to leave R68 and R66 unpopulated.

I haven't looked at the schematic, but it looks like the default is for the P0_4 signal to be "high", and when you press the button it goes "low".  But if you populated R68 and R66 (and didn't populate R67/R65), the default for P0_4 would be "low" (and pressing the button would make it go "high")

View solution in original post

1 Reply
paulbart1234
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 5 sign-ins 5 replies posted

I assume "No Load" means "Do not populate" (a default build option).  The resistors are configuration options - you install either R67 or R68 (and either R65 or R66).

The default build option is to install R67 and R65, and to leave R68 and R66 unpopulated.

I haven't looked at the schematic, but it looks like the default is for the P0_4 signal to be "high", and when you press the button it goes "low".  But if you populated R68 and R66 (and didn't populate R67/R65), the default for P0_4 would be "low" (and pressing the button would make it go "high")