Softune

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AlJe_4703136
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted

I recently bought a FlexRay Evaluation board from Fujitsu that comes with a Softune Workbench. Unfortunately, the installation is password protected and the email that I am supposed to contact to obtain the password is no longer valid. Is there a way to obtain the password of the installation that I bought, software version 3.6, or would I be able to obtain access to Softune another way? Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Takashi_M
1000 replies posted 500 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Dear author,

Could you please contact Cypress Semiconductor (An Infineon Technologies Company) sales representative?

Just for reference: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/softune-ide-integrated-development-enviro...

We appreciate your comprehension for this.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Takashi_M
1000 replies posted 500 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Dear author,

Could you please contact Cypress Semiconductor (An Infineon Technologies Company) sales representative?

Just for reference: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/softune-ide-integrated-development-enviro...

We appreciate your comprehension for this.

Best regards.

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply. How do I contact Cypress Semiconductor (An Infineon Technologies Company) sales representative?

0 Likes

Probably, you can contact the Vendor, who you bought SOFTUNE from.

0 Likes

I am trying to contact them now, but they haven't responded. Can I buy the software again, if there is no way of getting access to the software I have already bought?

0 Likes

Dear Author,

I am very sorry about this.

We highly recommend your to contact your vendor again.

We can not support this here.

it would be appreciated, if you comprehend this.

regards.

0 Likes