PSoC Creator IDE registration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WiWi_4702256
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins Welcome! 5 solutions authored

Purchased PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT. Downloaded complete kit CY8CKIT062WiFiBTSetup_RevSS.exe. Fully installed as administrator. I am trying to register and it wont let me. What am doing wrong?

I requests email and password. Which I assume is the email and password I logged in to the community with.

I rejects it.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
WiWi_4702256
Level 5
Level 5

Cool. I searched the community and decided to do what someone suggested. Click on forgot password. It took me to the create new account or login page. I decided to login. I received the following.

already_registered.jpg

So I did just that. I went back and used my email and password as I had done before only this time...

I AM REGISTERED! Cool...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
WiWi_4702256
Level 5
Level 5

Cool. I searched the community and decided to do what someone suggested. Click on forgot password. It took me to the create new account or login page. I decided to login. I received the following.

already_registered.jpg

So I did just that. I went back and used my email and password as I had done before only this time...

I AM REGISTERED! Cool...

0 Likes