PSOC6 | CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT | Buy | India

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrGa_4700211
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

Hi,

I want to buy CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT in India. But I have few questions before I but it.

I wanted to learn embedded coding using IAR, Will this help me to learn? Does it support debug using TypeC ( Without any debugger like IJet ).

Where do I buy it in India? How much does it cost ( Including customs duty, etc. ). Has anyone from India bought this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

You can definitely use the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT with IAR. No issues.

Since you are buying it as a kit for learning, it would be easy for you to learn embedded coding using Cypress tools like Modus Toolbox 2.1.

Advantages:

1. You dont need any J-Link. The on-board kitprog helps is a programmer as well as debugger.

2.  Modus Toolbox 2.1 is free software unlike IAR.

3. You will get lot of code examples in Modus Toolbox which helps you to learn abou PSoC 6 as well as embedded coding faster.

>>"Where do I buy it in India? How much does it cost ( Including customs duty, etc. ). Has anyone from India bought this?"

--> You can buy it from Cypress website also. Please find the link below. You can see buying option at right side.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-wifi-bt-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-...

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

You can definitely use the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT with IAR. No issues.

Since you are buying it as a kit for learning, it would be easy for you to learn embedded coding using Cypress tools like Modus Toolbox 2.1.

Advantages:

1. You dont need any J-Link. The on-board kitprog helps is a programmer as well as debugger.

2.  Modus Toolbox 2.1 is free software unlike IAR.

3. You will get lot of code examples in Modus Toolbox which helps you to learn abou PSoC 6 as well as embedded coding faster.

>>"Where do I buy it in India? How much does it cost ( Including customs duty, etc. ). Has anyone from India bought this?"

--> You can buy it from Cypress website also. Please find the link below. You can see buying option at right side.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-wifi-bt-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-...

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Sure, I will buy from a distributor or from company website. Bit I am not clear about the import  duties. How do I get that exact information.

0 Likes

Hi PrGa_4700211​,

If you are buying from the Cypress website then the shipping charges will be $25 for Economy. This includes customs and import charges. Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we are out of stock in India. So, if the requirement of the development kit is crucial, you can buy it from one of our distributors. Regarding the import duties levied by the distributors, please check with the distributor that you select before buying the Kit.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Apart from 25$, Do I need to pay any amount at the time of delivery ? I just wanted to confirm so that I will not end up paying huge amounts at the time of delivery.

0 Likes

Hi PrGa_4700211,

No, you don't have to pay anything at the time of delivery. When you are placing the order you will have to pay for the Kit and the $25 shipping charges. All the other charges are included so you do not have to pay anything else

Thanks and Regards,

Rakhsith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes