PSoC Creator 4.3 Schematic editor help

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaRa_4676996
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cypress Community,

Please I'm looking for some help on PSoC Creator 4 editor related to selection of the schematic sheet size and creating schematics
with more sheets. Is there any user manual or video tutorial or application note where to find out:
- how to select or change the size of the schematic drawing sheet
- how to add new sheets and what IN-page and OUT-page symbols are used to transmit the signals between the schematic sheets
- is there a user guide where to look for all you need to create a design with PSoC Creator?

Thank you for any comment that could help,
Dan Radut

0 Likes
1 Solution

Dan,

There is a section "Select Sheet Template" in the PSoC Creator User Guide document.

GS004731.png

There is another section "Sheet Template Page Setup" following the section "Select Sheet Template" to describe how to modify the sheet size.

GS004732.png

You can also refer the section "Sheet Template Editor" to create your own sheet.

GS004733.png

Regards,

Noriaki

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DaRa_4676996
Level 1
Level 1

I found the PSoC Creator user manual, but still looking for how to modify thee drawing sheet size.

0 Likes

Dan,

There is a section "Select Sheet Template" in the PSoC Creator User Guide document.

GS004731.png

There is another section "Sheet Template Page Setup" following the section "Select Sheet Template" to describe how to modify the sheet size.

GS004732.png

You can also refer the section "Sheet Template Editor" to create your own sheet.

GS004733.png

Regards,

Noriaki

Thank you, Noriaki.

I also found that if you right-click on the schematic sheet outside the schematic outline(frame),
you get the same Select Sheet Template window.

Dan Radut

0 Likes