1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2020 1:53 PM by BoTa_264741 Go to original post
      • 15. Re: DDS24 capability
        IaCa_4674211

Hello, can you give me an email address? I can get the specs. to you,

Kind regards

Ian

• 16. Re: DDS24 capability
          BoTa_264741

Ian,

I sent you a private message, which you can respond or goto my profile and click Message (lower-right).

/odissey1

• 17. Re: DDS24 capability
            IaCa_4674211

Hello, the frequency sweep signal requirements are, 1Hz to 80Khz, at a rate of 1/8 second, duty cycle, period, pulse width to be controlled by a Teensy 3.6.

• 18. Re: DDS24 capability
              BoTa_264741

Ian,

I noticed your question on other forum, which I rarely check:

>Does anyone know what the bit length of the phase accumulator is?, this is required to calculate the tuning word apparently!

>Where do you insert the Tune word in order to change the frequency sweep?

-The length of the DDS24 accumulator is 24-bits. Component API provide all necessary functionality, so the user have no need to access low-level parameters.

The DDS24 component has default API function to set the output frequency

DDS_1_SetFrequency(value),

where value - is desired frequency in Hertz (double).

When executed, this function automatically calculates and sets the DDS tuning word.

If the above example is too complicated, I recommend to read the DDS24 AppNote provided and start with basic example.

/odissey1

1 2 Previous Next