State of PSoC 6 dual-core support

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1669321
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

We've been waiting for a while for the new Modus Toolbox release, as we were told that dual-core support for PSoC 6 would be coming back. However, there is not a single mention of dual-core in the release notes for Modus 2.1.

Has dual-core support within Modus been abandoned, or is a new release coming soon?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please find the steps to create a dual-core project in ModusToolbox attached. Note that this is still not as user friendly as we want it to be but the support is there. We will be making it easier in the upcoming releases

The projects are attached for reference.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please find the steps to create a dual-core project in ModusToolbox attached. Note that this is still not as user friendly as we want it to be but the support is there. We will be making it easier in the upcoming releases

The projects are attached for reference.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Hmmm... while technically correct ... Support is there....but more relevant  is "Note that this is still not as user friendly as we want it to be"

Really can't justify moving over to ModusToolbox  till this fundamental functionality is up and robust ... given one of the Key selling points of the whole PSoC 6 range is in part the Dual cores it is a bit sad it is not better supported.

I can appreciate that you have put a lot of effort into it already and I am sure you will have it sorted at some point but I can see I will be waiting some time