9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2020 12:02 PM by KaGa_3938861

Signal "Net_1875" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects to "AMux_1". Please fix the connection.

KaGa_3938861

Hi,

I am trying to create the implementing low-cost battery-powered TDS meter using PSoC following this article. (https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronics-projects/implementing-low-cost-battery-powered-tds-meter-using-mcu-psoc/2). The project in the article was originally created using PSOC 4, I am using PSoC 5LP CY8C5888TPI-097 MCU for the application. I tried to build the project using modules. while placing the components I am getting an error near analog mux portion saying,

Signal "Net_1875" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects to "AMux_1". Please fix the connection.

AMuxHW (Hardware Amux) only supports controlled analog connections to GPIOs. Please make sure all the controlled analog connections are connected to GPIOs

I have attached my sample project can anyone please help me to resolve the issue. If there is any suggestion regarding the circuit, I am always to open to it,