portYield_FROM_ISR is AWOL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
EdHa_4455331
Level 5
Level 5
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

This probably falls in the "dumb newbie question" category. 🙂

a

I have been trying to manually recreate the BLE FindMe example presented in the video Cypress video PSoC 6 101: Lesson 3-1 Introduction to BLE - YouTube,​ but on a CYBLE_416045 evaluation board. My efforts so far are in the attached zip file.

I am pretty sure that I have duplicated everything correctly (except for the calls to printf() and redirecting the console output, which I don't need). But the build step complains that portYield_FROM_ISR() is undefined. It appears to be defined in portmacro.h and I even tried adding an explicit include for that h file, but it didn't fix the problem.

I can't seem to puzzle out why this particular macro remains undefined. Can anybody please tip me off as to where I dropped the ball?

Thanks,

Ed H.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi EdHa_4455331​,

The naming of the function is incorrect. It is portYIELD_FROM_ISR and not  portYield_FROM_ISR.

pastedImage_3.png

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi EdHa_4455331​,

The naming of the function is incorrect. It is portYIELD_FROM_ISR and not  portYield_FROM_ISR.

pastedImage_3.png

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh
0 Likes

Thanks, Brag. I knew I was going to have to give myself a dolt slap when I got the answer. 🙂

0 Likes