1 of 1 people found this helpful
I have compared many btp files, it is always set to 100. and:
from the blog in forum the btp file is loaded by download tools, not written in the flash.
So do not worry influence to your application or image.
I am wondering if your hardware has special placement or layout which cause the programming faults .
Significance of *.btp File
The *.btp file contains information used by the download tools such as the minidriver location, baud rate, memory section addresses and other details. It also contains information such as the BD ADDRESS which can be changed while programming the device. Some of the parameters are:
- DLConfigCrystalFreqMHz X 10000 – Frequency of the crystal connected to the device
- DLConfigSerialControlBaudRate – UART baud rate used for programming
- ConfigDSLocation – DS1 location offset
- ConfigDS2Location – DS2 location offset
- DLConfigSSLocation – SS location offset
- DLConfigBD_ADDRBase – BD address
OK, thank you very much for your support.