CYBT_343026-01 I2S data line not pulling down

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ArMu_4673571
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted First question asked First reply posted

Hi!

I am working with the CYBT-343026-EVAL on wiced studio running the AD2P sink example and I modified the I2S config to run as slave by changing "route_config.is_master = WICED_FALSE" .

It seems that de data output line on the i2S bus is not able to pulled down for some reason I don't according . Per what I see in the doc this is all the configuration needed, but maybe I'm worng. Below you can see a picture of a 44.1Khz word clock line I'm using (blue) and the data output (green). Hence, I'm not having any audio on my bench as the low level is never reached. Any suggestions?

pastedImage_0.png

thanks!

Ariel

0 Likes
1 Solution

This is solved. the PCM_OUT line was hooked up withthe UARt interface of the USB IC.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Ariel,

As mentioned in PCM/I2S Clock Setting in CYW20706 for Audio Applications - KBA228409, you can set I2S clock only to 44.1 kHz in master mode.

You can check following thread as well for configuration reference: Re: [CYBT-343026-01] A2DP I2S configuration (A2DP source, I2S slave) High clock rate

0 Likes

Hi!,

According to that thread that clock is supported in slave mode. So that should not be a problem. My problem here is that the data line is never pulling down as you can see in the picture I have attached.

0 Likes

This is solved. the PCM_OUT line was hooked up withthe UARt interface of the USB IC.

0 Likes

Thats great Ariel.!

0 Likes