Power cycling after programming

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaAu_4610386
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First question asked First reply posted

Greetings,

I am new to WICED, but I have a more or less fundamental problem that have been puzzling my colleague (who already had some experience with WICED) and me already for some time.

So, I installed the same version as WICED as my colleague. He gave me his project files. After having been programmed, the device keeps power cycling. When my colleague re-programs it, the device is fine. The same issue happens with other devices of the same kind. Installing an older version of WICED didn't help either. I installed WICED on another machine (with full administrating rights), the issue with power cycling remained.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what else we could look into or ways to troubleshoot!

Best,

kauerbach

0 Likes
3 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Which device/kit are you using?

0 Likes

It's a custom board that uses CY8C6247BZI-D54 . However, it looks more like the WICED installation problem than a device issue...

0 Likes

For CY8C6247BZI-D54 part, you need to use PSoC creator for programming- https://www.cypress.com/part/cy8c6247bzi-d54

0 Likes