S70FS01GS QUAD_NV=1 and QA_NV=0 with WRAR Command

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaNo_2688491
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello Support,

In the S&)FS01GS Datasheet, I am unable to find WRAR Command related SPI Waveform figure.

When QUAD_NV=1 and QA_NV=0, then WRAR parameter data byte shall be in QUAD Mode or Legacy Single-SPI Mode?

How do I figure out from datasheet contents.

I understand that WRAR command Byte will be in Legacy Single SPI Mode. But I am asking about the WRAR parameter data byte.

Also please provide me SPI waveform similar to CLSR command section within the Datasheet.

Best Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Our device S70FS01GS will accept legacy single SPI commands even if the QUAD bit is set in configuration register. So, you can send the parameter data byte after WRAR command in single SPI mode. Also, it is mentioned in the datasheet that, the command sequence and behavior of WRAR command is similar to PP and 4PP command. You can refer waveform given for PP and 4PP commands on page 96, they are applicable for WRAR command also.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Our device S70FS01GS will accept legacy single SPI commands even if the QUAD bit is set in configuration register. So, you can send the parameter data byte after WRAR command in single SPI mode. Also, it is mentioned in the datasheet that, the command sequence and behavior of WRAR command is similar to PP and 4PP command. You can refer waveform given for PP and 4PP commands on page 96, they are applicable for WRAR command also.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh