SweynTooth Bluetooth vulnerability Issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnWu_1380616
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
5 sign-ins First question asked First reply posted

Some time ago, it was reported that SweynTooth Bluetooth vulnerability will affect the security of PSOC4_BLE,PSOC6_BLE, may I ask if we have fixed this problem ,

how to solve it, can provide relevant documents?thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi

The BLE component v3.64 and the PDL 3.1.2 with fix to the sweyntooth vulnerability issue is released into web. Please update all your BLE applications with new components.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Cypress acknowledges the Sweyntooth Bluetooth vulnerability issue. We are presently fixing the bugs/additional vulnerabilities in BLE Stack 3.6.4 which will be released as part of component 3.64 soon (testing is in progress). Once the component is released, we request you to upgrade to that new component.

Thanks

Ganesh

The tentative dates for the release of BLE components from Cypress fixing the security issues is next week i.e. last week of March 2020.

0 Likes

Hi

The BLE component v3.64 and the PDL 3.1.2 with fix to the sweyntooth vulnerability issue is released into web. Please update all your BLE applications with new components.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes
AnWu_1380616
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
5 sign-ins First question asked First reply posted

Hi Ganesh :

I got it ,thanks .

0 Likes