unable to open TopDesign.cysch

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BeHi_4668916
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

I'm unable to open the TopDesign.chsch from an older project I created in PSoC Creator 2.2.  I get the following error:

Error: fmk.M0010: TopDesign.cysch: Unable to open file from disk: (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)

Any ideas of how I can resolve this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi

Please ensure that you are opening the project from the correct location. Can you please attach the project? We will try opening it at our side.

We strictly recommend you to install and use latest version of PSoC Creator i.e. PSoC Creator 4.3 for all your applications. In case you have developed an application from older version of PSoC Creator, we recommend you to develop/port it to PSoC Creator 4.3.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi

Please ensure that you are opening the project from the correct location. Can you please attach the project? We will try opening it at our side.

We strictly recommend you to install and use latest version of PSoC Creator i.e. PSoC Creator 4.3 for all your applications. In case you have developed an application from older version of PSoC Creator, we recommend you to develop/port it to PSoC Creator 4.3.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes